MULTI PROBE ADAPTER SYSTEMS (MPA SERIES)
The Multi Probe Adapter (MPA) Systems
The MultiProbe Adapter System® works as an interface between our probes and PC. The data measured by probes is transferred to PC by means of MPA series and thanks to our user friendly and flexible MPA CTplus Software , user can analyze, save and recall the data. All probes can be plugged in to MPA systems (Some limitation applies- see below) and software detects each probe automatically. All types of MPA systems work only with software.
The Multi Probe Adapter Systems can feature up to 10 different probes at the same time and are connected directly to the software (no display on the device).
- Measurement system exactly suitable for your needs and can be enlarged as you go along.
- The MPA systems are operated with the new, sophisticated software MPA CTplus.
- The data from the ambient condition sensor RHT 100 are saved with the measurements.
- All future C+K probes will be compatible with this system.
- Multi Probe Adapter MPA 6: inbuilt Sebumeter® and possibility of connecting any probes (up to 5, except Cutometer®) with external power supply
- Multi Probe Adapter MPA 10: inbuilt Sebumeter® and possibility of connecting any probes (up to 9, except Cutometer®) with external power supply
- Cutometer® dual MPA 580: Measurement of the skin's viscoelasticity by suction created by a vacuum pump inside the device. The Cutometer® features a built-in Sebumeter® and the possibility to connect up to 4 additional C+K-probes. The device is delivered with one Cutometer® probe (2 mm standard Ø opening), accessories and software. Optionally, a second additional Cutometer® probe can be connected and worked simultaneously.
- MPA 2: connect any two probes (except Frictiometer or Cutometer®), no additional power supply needed, just connect it to the PC via USB
Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbHThe MultiProbe Adapter MPA2 is a new addition to the MPA range. It supports up to 2 probes (except Cutometer and Frictiometer). It plugs into the computer via the USB port and does not require connection to a separate power source. MPA2...CK_MPA2
Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbHThe Multi Probe Adapter System MPA6 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 5 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe). These probes can be similar or different probes. MPA6 doesn’t support Cutometer...CK_MPA6
Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbHMultiProbe Adapter System MPA10 The MultiProbe Adapter System MPA10 has a built-in Sebumeter® and can connect up to 9 other measurement probes (except Cutometer probe) with of the same type or different. MPA10...CK_MPA10
Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbHMultiProbe Adapter System MPA580 The MultiProbe Adapter System Cutometer Dual MPA580 has all the features of the MPA6 with a built-in Sebumeter® and the possibility of adding up to 4 other probes. In addition, it can also be used to measure...CK_MPA580